Indian Hills Country Club
A vision to build a first class country club and golf course in the countryside North of Tuscaloosa, across the Black Warrior River, came to fruition in 1959. Grantland Rice II’s article from the February 17, 1957 Tuscaloosa News proves this vision stating, "the number five fairway was to be a landing strip for private planes." Rural then, Indian Hills Country Club is now the epicenter of Tuscaloosa, minutes from the University of Alabama, downtown, courthouse, shopping centers, and neighborhoods.
TO LOGIN CLICK LOGO AT TOP LEFT OF PAGE